account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

Can I change the colors in the Messaging app?

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Can I change the colors in the Messaging app?

Hello everybody!

I am using theme creator v1.3.0. I want to change the color of the speech bubbles in messaging. But I am having hard time to find how and where can i change it using the theme creator. Is there any way? Please help me how.  Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Commissioner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can I change the colors in the Messaging app?

Nope. We could and then the customisation for the bubbles has been removed. We can only change the background (which is the same for every app using it). Also watch out because we can't change that ugly gray colour for the text (day of messages and other). So in many cases it becomes unreadable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check my theme collection for Xperia™ devices!
Visit my FaceBook Page
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can I change the colors in the Messaging app?

Change the global accent color. That's it. There is no option to change messaging bubbles colors.