account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

Bug

Learner
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Navbar Buttons

Can someone tell me can I change navbar buttons with zhis tool or not? I changed png's in cs6, but they remains the same. I changed home icon and pagination dots icon, background. Xperia E3 D2204 with stock 4.4.2

Highlighted
Developer World
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

Re: Can't see live color changes in theme creator and colors keep reverting

The tool's window can be moved if it's not maximized.

Visitor
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

Theme creator not showing changes in theme

11.png

I have created some custom navigation icon with photoshop CS6 and saved it as a tutorials showed.but, 

Theme creator not showing it.

I also checked I saved it or not by re-opening  that file and it's saved

ed.png\

Inhabitant
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

Re: Theme creator not showing changes in theme

Hi Vaibhavbsp!

If possible, could you please check and confirm that you have a file called "com.android.systemui_xxhdpi_ic_sysbar_back.png" in a folder named "SystemUI-NavBar" where you created your theme project?

Also preview the file so that you can check it looks the same as when you edited it in photoshop.

If you don't know the path of your theme project, you can easily find it by clicking the Edit-menu > Project Properties in Theme Creator and look at what the "Project directory" field says.

Theme Creator picks up changes in the theme project folder, which means it should show you a preview of the change if the file was saved in the right format and with the correct filename.

Thanks!

sony_sign_logo.png - Developer World Support

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our discussion guidelines.
For general information on how to get in contact with us please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

Re: Bug

None of the colours work for me. I change it. Press OK. And nothing changes. I really don't know what's wrong Slightly frowning Face