account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

Bug

Rookie
Message 1 of 15
Message 1 of 15

Bug

The color of drawer doesn't change. Did anyone can fix it?

Capture.PNG

14 REPLIES 14
Emperor
Message 2 of 15
Message 2 of 15

Re: Bug

Could you elaborate? if you are referring to the app drawer background it won't change color as its supposed to be almost translucent. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 15
Message 3 of 15

I just follow the instructions at Get Started page. When I open Homescreen > Drawer, and select the resource named Background (Step D), then I click the 3-dot icon by the resource to open the menu, and choose Set to color, the preview should be updates to the new color as I work but it doesn't.

Emperor
Message 4 of 15
Message 4 of 15

Allow me test it

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 5 of 15
Message 5 of 15

@spy_ad It does work 

Screen Shot 2015-03-02 at 9.50.16 AM.png

Rookie
Message 6 of 15
Message 6 of 15

I did it, thanks for your help. Thank you.Slightly smiling Face

Emperor
Message 7 of 15
Message 7 of 15

Anytime

Apprentice
Message 8 of 15
Message 8 of 15

Can't see live color changes in theme creator and colors keep reverting

I've downloaded the theme creator.My PC is perfectly setup with java and PS running all up to date.My PC is also top notch so I don't know why this keeps happening.I don't see live color changes in the theme creator which means I can't create the theme i want.Also for some reason when I go back to see if my colors were applied they are reverted for some reason.Please help. SONY or anyone.

Capture.PNG

Developer World
Message 9 of 15
Message 9 of 15

Re: Can't see live color changes in theme creator and colors keep reverting

Did you click OK when setting the color?  Does the color change if you wait few seconds?

Highlighted
Learner
Message 10 of 15
Message 10 of 15

Re: Can't see live color changes in theme creator and colors keep reverting

@DTS-Sony wrote:

Did you click OK when setting the color?  Does the color change if you wait few seconds?

we just can't see what is changing the box is covering up the picture.