account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

why can't I edit a message in a mobile version?

Talent
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

why can't I edit a message in a mobile version?

Do you really think that adding a little icon to edit or correct typos in my posts would take too much space on today's phone screens? ;-) I don't. Please add this feature because it is really cumbersome to be required to switch to full site and draw much more battery and data from my phone just to edit my forum post. Thank in advance Sony forums webmaster.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: why can't I edit a message in a mobile version?

The new mobile version is a work in progress and was desinged to be more minimalist and is geared towards reading and posting so for now it's a case of wait and see

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman