account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

mobile app has improved but

Sage
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

mobile app has improved but

I feel there are few features missing such as 1) ability to upload images from mobile, 2)edit own posts from mobile, 3) giving kudos 4)posts view counts.
6 REPLIES 6
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: mobile app has improved but

Yes, the mobile version has its limits today but hopefully the mobile version will see the same features as the desktop site in the future.

Sage
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Can we get a notification when our post is either moved to other section or deleted?
Highlighted
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

We usually send people private messages if a message is moved or removed. But probably not everyone checks the inbox.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Sage
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

@alexdon wrote:

We usually send people private messages if a message is moved or removed. But probably not everyone checks the inbox.

But I didn't got any msg when my topic was deleted. It was about the petition which I shared.

Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

I am sorry but here petitions are not allowed. Please read the forum rules. I don't know who removed your post.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Sage
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Ok I understand. ;-)