account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

kudos

SOLVED
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

kudos

Hi,

I am new on the sony care forum and i wonder what de Kudo button means. Is it to tell a member that its solution is good or to thanks a member for its reply?

Thx
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: kudos

It's a way to thank the user(s) either for their input, help, opinon, etc. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

4 REPLIES 4
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Sorry to impulsive, i have search it on the net.
Emperor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

It's a way to thank the user(s) either for their input, help, opinon, etc. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Kudos = Congratulations, Good job, Respect etc. So uli put it right!

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

i am wondering if the xperia z ultra lte will fit in the cradle on the n1bt car stereo. i am wanting to purchase it but need to know FOR SURE that my phone will fit.