account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

cannot acces my sonymobile account

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

cannot acces my sonymobile account

Hello it seems that i've lost acces to my sony mobile account username iuliana7 and now it isn't linked to any email address. cand a moderator help me access my account?

2 REPLIES 2
Learner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: cannot acces my sonymobile account

I am not getting the password reset email sent to my Gmail(searched spam and all the folders) , the account is still active as I sent a message to that account and I received the notification of the message on my gmail. If a mod can help me with the password reset link I would be very grateful.

Ps I did contact local support and they couldn't help me, when I linked Gmail to that email it created a new account with a new  username. Seems there is a problem with creating a Sony mobile account using just the gmail(I am talking about creating an account that uses Gmail but not logging in using Google) after I created the new account I receive the confirmation to activate it way past the 24 hours the link was usable.

blj
Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: cannot acces my sonymobile account

Hi .I have a similar problem. I cannot get past the Authenticate page since I created a gmail email address on a Z4. Did you ever solve your problem.

BLJ