account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Care app Not allowed posting

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Xperia Care app Not allowed posting

Hi support team,
I'm just curious that why Xperia Care app is not provided me to attach a screen shot and etc? Because it is easy to you guys to recognize user's problem.
Thank.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Re: Xperia Care app Not allowed posting

@RumRai7

If you are on your phone you should be able to scroll down, there will be Full/Mobile > tap on Full > then the input box will have that option, it'll be the 9th option from left to right.  

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

4 REPLIES 4
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

1. Scroll at the bottom of the page
2. Full 
3. add the attachment
Emperor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

It's a lot easier to upload the pictures to box or dropbox or drive, etc and post the link here (while using a mobile device)

@RumRai7

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@Phy, I can't see them.
@uliwooly alright then.
Emperor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@RumRai7

If you are on your phone you should be able to scroll down, there will be Full/Mobile > tap on Full > then the input box will have that option, it'll be the 9th option from left to right.