account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Want To Escalate My Complain To CEO To Mr Suzuki, CEO Sonymobile

Adept
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

Want To Escalate My Complain To CEO To Mr Suzuki, CEO Sonymobile

Hi

Its High Time Now I Have Been Suffering From 7 Month From The Date Of Purchase Of Mobile Phone. Many Time I Have Submitted My Phone To Service Center But Result Was 0. So I want To Escalate The Matter to CEO As No One Is capable To Fix My Problem. So Now I Want The Issues To Fixed or  I want The Amount To Be Refunded Or Replace The Handset ....... So Kindly Raise This Concern To CEO or Please Provide With The CEO Mail Address . The People Who Agree With This Please Support Me . As We Customer Are Being Fool By Taking Sony Defect Gadgets & Poor Customer Service.....   Crying Face Nerd Face

TOU$#!F
9 REPLIES 9
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Re: Want To Escalate My Complain To CEO To Mr Suzuki, CEO Sonymobile

We are a user support forum ran my members like you for other members and as such have no information that you request

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Adept
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

I Understand But Sony Forum Member Have The CEO & Other High Level Escalation So I Need To Escalate This Matter & I can See Sony Hiding Face To Help Customer .... It I Dont Get Any Support Here Than I wil Be Taking Help Of Media Nd Ombudman

TOU$#!F
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

We can't help you or escalate your issue - Like i said we are members like you and nothing more - Contact Xperia care http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Adept
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

Sorry To Say I Have Fill This Contract Form (http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/) More Than 50 Times In Seven Month But No One Had Call Me Up Nor Any Replied I Have Received In My Mail ....... So This Link Is http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/ Is Good For Nothing As Sony Is Least Bother For Customer .... This What We Customer Getting So Poor Services .... Crying FaceFace with rolling Eyes

TOU$#!F
Emperor
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

Have you tried calling them? what do they say? but like Thommo pointed out, we can't help you, sorry. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adept
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

They Didnt Said Anything Now They Are Ignoring My Mails & Calls Infact The Zonal Officer Is Same . So I Want To Escalate This Matter To Sony CEO . So As You Guys Cannot Help Me Out Than Its Okay But Now I Have To Go For Ombudsman Process As Per Internation Trade Policy Of Koera..... As Well I Will Take The Help Of Media Nd Social Sites For This Issues Because Not Only Me There Are Many More Customer Who Is Suffring For The Same As Sony Is Not Giving The Good Products & Cheats People & Provide Poor Customer Services .........

TOU$#!F
Emperor
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

I'm sorry to hear that, sadly we can't help you. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adept
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

Okay So In This Forum How I can Escalate This Matter To This Website Complain Management Team For My Issues ....... If This Forum Is Not Able To Help Customer Than Why Sony Have Made It Just To Waste Customere & As Well His Own Time & At The END Get The Result That The Problem Has No Sloution .... Zipper-mouth Face Alert

TOU$#!F
Emperor
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

This forum is for us, users, to help each other, if you need to contact Sony, you have to use the above link, other companies have similar forums, again, I understand your frustration but, you need to contact your local Xperia Care, what if you contact a different Xperia care?