account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Scanadalous service and product

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Scanadalous service and product

Dear SONY,
Dear SONY Customer Relations Officer,
Dear SONY Customer Service Representative,
My only one intention with this message is to receive what is mine accordingly to the Polish and European legislations and I hope that also accordingly to the possible Business Excellence SONY might still invest in Customer Care - A Product Replacement or a Full Refund.
Details of my case:
• Product: SONY E2303/ M4 Aqua/ White.
• Purchase Date: 07.10.2015, as part of a Contract signed with T-Mobile.

• 1st Repair:
o Delivery at T-Mobile: 25.11.2016
o Reception at Authorized Service Center W-Support:06.12.2016
o Delivered to the Owner:10.12.2016
o Time without the equipment and not able to use the services being paid to T-Mobile:15 days
o Problem:no network and GPS not avaliable
o Action taken by the Authorized Service Center: replacement of motherboard
o Result: GPS working, but WIFI not working, no network + Damage of mobile’s physical aspect due to repair process.

• 2nd Repair:
o Delivery at T-Mobile: 27.01.2017
o Reception at Authorized Service Center W-Support:03.02.2017
o Delivered to the Owner: 13.02.207

o Time without the equipment and not able to use the services being paid to T-Mobile:18 days
o Problem:no network, no WIFI
o Action taken by the Authorized Service Center: mechanical repair, system update
o Result: no network, no WIFI + more damage of mobile’s physical aspect due to repair process

• 3rd Repair:
o Delivery at T-Mobile: 21.02.207
o Reception at Authorized Service Center W-Support: 24.02.2017
o Delivered to the Owner: 03.03.2017
o Time without the equipment and not able to use the services being paid to T-Mobile: 11 days
o Problem: no network, no WIFI, the phone simply switched off and it was impossible to switch it on again (not even to delete personal information before giving it back to the service)
o Action taken by the Authorized Service Center: replacement of motherboard and battery
o Result: no network, no WIFI + even more damage of mobile’s physical aspect due to repair process.

• 4th Repair:
o Delivery at T-Mobile: 05.03.2017
o Reception at Authorized Service Center W-Support: 09.03.2017
o Delivered to the Owner: 15.03.2017
o Time without the equipment and not able to use the services being paid to T-Mobile: 11 days
o Problem: no network, no WIFI, the phone simply switched off and it was impossible to switch it on again (not even to delete personal information before giving it back to the service)
o Action taken by the Authorized Service Center: update of the system, the service claims that there is no issue with the phone
o Result: when trying to switch the phone on, it simply switched off and it was impossible to switch it on again + the damage of mobile’s physical aspect due to repair processare even worse, full of scratches and the material of the phone is going off

• 5th Repair:
o Delivery at T-Mobile: 15.03.2017
o Reception at Authorized Service Center W-Support: not known yet
o Delivered to the Owner: in the process
o Time without the equipment and not able to use the services being paid to T-Mobile: not know yet
o Problem: no WIFI, the phone simply switched off and it was impossible to switch it on again
o Action taken by the Authorized Service Center: not know yet
o Result: not known yet

Total Values:
• Number of Repairs: 4 and 1 ongoing
• Days without the mobile: 55 and ongoing
• Days not using the services I am paying the service provide for: 116 and ongoing
• Number of Serial Numbers already used on this diverse repairs: 3
• Damage on the mobile’s physical aspect: scratches and the material damages
• Number of Complaints already written:3 plus the current one
• Number of complaints already made by phone:1 plus the current one
• Number of my life’s hours focused on this process: 20
This case is already being followed by Polish and European Customer Rights Entities / Ombudsman.
Taking above into consideration please be also informed that this message is to be shared within SONY, T-Mobile and W-Support Communities as well as I will make it as much viral as it is possible causing the biggest possible brand damage to these 3 Companies. The follow-up will be made every day.
The minimum expected from your side is to return this contact with an assertive solution to be provided during the upcoming week, between March 20th and 24th.
My contacts are available with SONY Mobile Support – Polish, T-Mobile - Poland and the Authorized Center W-Support.
Cordially,
Monika Karas
3 REPLIES 3
Rookie
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Scanadalous service and product

Hello,

I too have had to deal with the "customer care" of Sony. I bought a Sony Xperia M2 Aqua and the power button blocked, and so I can't turn off my phone or go out of the standby mode without using (that doesn't work of course for turning off the phone) the photo shortcut. I send a message to Sony to solve this problem and everything went well; I send my phone at the repare center, the Colissimo was free of charge ... But when they receive my package, they told me that instead of the

power button it was the screen that was broken and so asked me for around 80 euros for replacing it. I didn't understand that because I taked care to pack my phone well and the screen was in excellent state. After that I had to pay 30 euros for having my phone back without anything done on it and when it came back, I discovered that my screen wasn't broken at all. There weren't even a scratch on it ! 

And that let me without my phone for one month. 

Now my phone my phone is half working and it get harder and harder to unblock the button with my nail (I've tried several method but it is the only one that work). I don't now how many time I have left before being obliged to buy something else. I hope for an exchange with another phone that work but the more I wait, the more it looks like a refund for the shipping cost won't be possible.

I thank you for posting this complaint, this confirm what I have thought since a lot of time, I am not the only one to face difficulties 

Cordially

Clémence Genest

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Since last One month, there is very poor service to your Service Center of Libra Technicom at Varanasi.

I have bought the mobile on 19 April of 2017, and hangging and battery charging condition is very poor. So kindly help me at the same.(Job no. W117071900150, dt 19-07-2017)

*personal info removed* (Anki Singh)

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Exactly the same thing here with me in Austria. As long as repaired, until the device no longer had a warranty and the problem again occurred.
In my case, the socket of my Z3 had always a problem. Austrian support does not really matter. Customer service, right? Now I have a defective device after three repairs and the warranty expired! Good job Sony Austria. Dissatisfied customer who would never have to deal with you again.

Gregor Braunschmidt