account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

New design 2017 feedback thread

Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 51 of 57
Message 51 of 57

Re: New design 2017 feedback thread

it had to be done

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Other-Discussions-General/ihatelithium/td-p/1243711/highlight/false/p...

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
Veteran
Message 52 of 57
Message 52 of 57

Ah I just misunderstood the topic of this thread, I thought it is regarding Sony's devices new design and was wondering what is new in their design as it is the same since Xperia Z. 

New forum design is better now. 
In topic name it seems word "forum" is missing Slightly smiling Face

Message 53 of 57
Message 53 of 57

@azzido wrote:

Ah I just misunderstood the topic of this thread, I thought it is regarding Sony's devices new design and was wondering what is new in their design as it is the same since Xperia Z. 

New forum design is better now. 
In topic name it seems word "forum" is missing Slightly smiling Face

Probably why it's in the "forum feedback" subforum?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 54 of 57
Message 54 of 57

Hi @azzido!

I agree, I love the new design - it's very eye pleasing! In comparison to the old design, I feel that this one is more suitable for Mobile versions and looks fresh and neat. Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 55 of 57
Message 55 of 57

About the color choice of next flagship smartphone. I really like the design of XZ2 purple but I couldn't find the similar design in these years so far. The purple color is amazingly beautiful.  I hope the next SONY flagship smartphone can add this purple to it.

Thankyou. 

Love Sony.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 56 of 57
Message 56 of 57

Hi @UsagiMin, I agree that for example Z and Z Ultra purple colors were beautiful and eye-catching, and I'll make sure to forward your user feedback, but please note that this thread is for discussing the forum design. Grinning Face Nonetheless, your user input is valuable, thank you for taking the time to post your opinion!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Message 57 of 57
Message 57 of 57

Yeah, 1 extra vote here for the purple.

Lol

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.