account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

New design 2017 feedback thread

One time poster
Message 31 of 57
Message 31 of 57

Re: New design 2017 feedback thread

Excellent design sony
Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 32 of 57
Message 32 of 57

@Roadrunny76 wrote:
Thanx for info. Still, I, personally, don't see the utility of having a pinned one at the beginning of the topic list and a locked one at the end (both having exact same content).

Blame Lithium... I do

edit Actually, we could start a petition that says, the lithium boards are crap... and maybe sony will tell lithium to pick up their game

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
Community Manager
Message 33 of 57
Message 33 of 57

@Roadrunny76 wrote:
Just checked now, no more differences between read / unread by recepient: all titles are in normal letters (no more bold).
Strange...

So we got some feedback from the platform vendor that they are looking into it.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 34 of 57
Message 34 of 57

Its very very beautiful and I like it
Sony Xperia Support
Message 35 of 57
Message 35 of 57

Hi @chirath and @jemjem

I completely agree, I love the new design! Smiling Face with Heart-eyes

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Commissioner
Message 36 of 57
Message 36 of 57

How can i link users with @ symbol as you did in your replay?
Greetings,

SirRobin
Pioneer
Message 37 of 57
Message 37 of 57

What do the numbers next to phone type represent? For example next to Xperia XA / XA Ultra I have 193 / 5407, but I have no unread messages, and the topics are over 200 because there are 21 pages (10/page).Screenshot_20170413-205200.png

Message 38 of 57
Message 38 of 57

The new forum layout is terrible.

Too much scrolling, very little amount of text on a screen (1920 x 1600), much to much blown up.

It should be text based, compact and with normally sized letters (so not too big).

Sony Xperia Support
Message 39 of 57
Message 39 of 57

Hi @Roadrunny76, comparing to the desktop layout, the 192 in your screenshot is the amount of unread posts, while the 5407 is the amount of total posts for the board. I could be wrong as I am getting accustomed to the new layout as well, but it makes sense when I compare it to other boards and my personal browsing. Slightly smiling Face 

@SirRobin  highlighting users is currently limited to Xperia Staff users, along with a few exceptions (for example Moderators). I am sorry to say that it unfortunately is not available for all users as of right now. Slightly frowning Face

@BerndGaykema I am very sorry to hear that you experience the new layout this way. I will make sure to forward your feedback (that's why we have this thread in the first place! Slightly smiling Face) internally.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Pioneer
Message 40 of 57
Message 40 of 57

@Emir For sure they are not unread posts, because, as I have already said, I have read them all long ago and check almost daily for new posts.