account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

New design 2017 feedback thread

Pioneer
Message 21 of 57
Message 21 of 57

Re: New design 2017 feedback thread

Screenshot_20170310-133515.png

Pioneer
Message 22 of 57
Message 22 of 57

I have 43 sent messages, out of which 40 are read by the receiver, and only 3 are unread (their titles are written with bold letters). The one in the screenshot is read by the receiver (because the title is in normal letters). Hope this helps you understand.
Learner
Message 23 of 57
Message 23 of 57

Hi,

why is the same topic listed twice? Se image below.

forum.png

Pioneer
Message 24 of 57
Message 24 of 57

Not only this is listed twice. Also the newly presented phones in MWC have the "Meet the......" topic listed twice. It looks as if any new topic introduced by the managers after the design change is listed twice.
Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 25 of 57
Message 25 of 57

If it's a pinned topic, it gets pinned but appears in the standard section. It happens on all forum style discussion boards
//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
Pioneer
Message 26 of 57
Message 26 of 57

Thanx for info. Still, I, personally, don't see the utility of having a pinned one at the beginning of the topic list and a locked one at the end (both having exact same content).
Community Manager
Message 27 of 57
Message 27 of 57

@Roadrunny76

I see what you mean but the locked topic at the end will go further down the list as the list of topics grows. It might look strange now as there are only a few topics.  

Community Manager
Message 28 of 57
Message 28 of 57

@Roadrunny76 wrote:
I have 43 sent messages, out of which 40 are read by the receiver, and only 3 are unread (their titles are written with bold letters). The one in the screenshot is read by the receiver (because the title is in normal letters). Hope this helps you understand.

I am not sure how this is suppose to work by design. I will try to verify that with the platform vendor. I have all my messages in sent marked as unread. So question is if unread mean that I havent read them or that the reciever havent read them. No matter what something is not really working with the unread messages function. Let me see what I can find out.

Pioneer
Message 29 of 57
Message 29 of 57

In the previous design, it was working properly. You can differentiate between the read and unread (by the recepient) if the message title is in bold letters (unread by recepient) or normal letters (read by recepient).
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 30 of 57
Message 30 of 57

Just checked now, no more differences between read / unread by recepient: all titles are in normal letters (no more bold).
Strange...