account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place this monday
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

New design 2017 feedback thread

Community Manager
Message 11 of 57
Message 11 of 57

Re: New design 2017 feedback thread

@Roadrunny76 wrote:
Thanks, but the option is ticked (meaning new layout kept my settings), and it takes me to the beginning of the page, not to the first unread comment. Any other ideeas?

We investigated this at our end as well and the jump to first unread post does not work optimal. If there are several pages in a topic and you have visited the first 2 pagest it will take you to page 3. Expected behaviour should of course be to go to the exact post. We have forwarded the feedback to the platform vendor. 

Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 12 of 57
Message 12 of 57

You guys need to chat to Lithium and complain about their crappy boards.

There's no decent Album management - it's very broken.

and I also have access to everyone's public album with add images

SOMC05.PNG

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
Community Manager
Message 13 of 57
Message 13 of 57

Hi NeoBeum

Can you please be more specific. It is really hard to have a chat with Lithium saying "you have crappy boards" and that the "album management is very broken". If you have some more detailed description on what is crappy and what is broken we will of course bring it up with Lithium.

About the access to all public albums. You are in the album for the community and there you should have access to all public albums. If you go to your album on your profile page only your images will be shown.

Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 14 of 57
Message 14 of 57

@communitymanager wrote:
Can you please be more specific. It is really hard to have a chat with Lithium saying "you have crappy boards" and that the "album management is very broken".

that would've been awesome. "Hey this user on our forums says your boards are crap"

anyway... I was just having a crap day dealing with a telco over here in Aus... which did give me time to organise my photos for the tutorial i'm typing up... i'll post a link of the trouble I have in the tut - because it's part of the tutorial - not being an asshat to your telco - but how to avoid extra charges and such.

Here is a video of one of the problems
https://vid.me/rt7h

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
Community Manager
Message 15 of 57
Message 15 of 57

Thanks for the video NeoBeum

That clarified a lot.

There are definitely some issues there. We will forward them to the platformvendor.

Genius
Message 16 of 57
Message 16 of 57

The new design it's somehow a bit facebookish, somehow seems clener than previous versions however many signatures are now broken, especially the mobile one.

It's still not possible to add a picture if I am mobile. In the past the workaround for me was to click on Desktop versions, replying a comment and then switching to Mobile again. Now the link to switch from mobile to desktop and viceversa is gone so if I am mobile.. Forget it, there is no way to post a picture.

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Highlighted
Community Manager
Message 17 of 57
Message 17 of 57

Thanks for your feedback YoGem.

Can you please explain a little more on what is broken with signatures. I can see here that your signature is a little cut of at the bottom. Is that what you mean with broken?

I know it is a little confusing perhaps but you can add a picture to the post from mobile. So what you need to do is to attach a file. So it will look like a normal attachement but if it is an image file it will next time you load the page be shown as an image.

EDIT: It has come to our attention that not all users can attach files from mobile. At the same time we found an issue with attaching png files. We are investigating it and hopefully we will have a fix soon.

Yes not optimal and there are plenty of room for improvements but at least you should not need to switch between desktop and mobile to add an image.

Community Manager
Message 18 of 57
Message 18 of 57

Hi NeoBeum

Some fixes have been made to the album and it should now work as expected. Can you please have a look and let us know the outcome.

Thanks again for reporting it.

Pioneer
Message 19 of 57
Message 19 of 57

In the PM area, all sent PMs appear unread in the counting zone: 43 of 43 unread, although only 5 are unread (with bold title). In the received area, all ok: 0 of 42 unread.
Community Manager
Message 20 of 57
Message 20 of 57

@Roadrunny76 wrote:
In the PM area, all sent PMs appear unread in the counting zone: 43 of 43 unread, although only 5 are unread (with bold title). In the received area, all ok: 0 of 42 unread.

Sorry I am not sure what you mean. Is it possible for you to share some screenshots that describes it more in detail.

Thanks in advance!