account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Mods automatically deleting my threads ?

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Mods automatically deleting my threads ?

So any thread I post on this forum is being marked automatically as SPAM because I've been contributing to this community ever since the Xperia Z but when faced an issue with my device and I was left in the cold, admins couldn't tolerate it? 

Isn't this supposed to be a communication thread ? Or maybe it's always good to keep fooling and lying to customers who had faith in this brand and loyalty for years ? 

Why are mods and admins afraid of listening to the truth ? there's not that much left of customers anyway to be scared. 

Ethically and morally, if you ever knew what it means, customers should be aware of how valuable and important they are to Sony mobile and how amazing their support is to the point where they don't even bother to guide you or provide with the bare minimum of support. 

You keep deleting posts as much as you want, many other platforms available on the internet and people will know. 

So long. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Mods automatically deleting my threads ?

Maybe because your threads are totally off topic, and have nothing to do with reporting issues or solving problems.

Commissioner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Or it could be that because I'm sharing my experience with the xperia support team which is more than embarrasing for a tech manufacturer...I'll probably sell the broken device on ebay since no one knows where it can be repaired and there isn't any repair center in all europe as far as i understood....

Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I know theres a large one in Wales, that from experience, deals with Laptops, Cameras, and Mobile Phones.

Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@IA64  your post was not deleted, probably you pressed post too many times and the platform detected spam, I have removed it from the filter and now it is available.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.