account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Mobile App for Xperia forum?

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

Mobile App for Xperia forum?

Is there any android app for participating in Xperia Care support forum? I tried searching but couldn't find one, everytime I need to open browser in PC / phone to check forum. How nice would it be to have an app that lists down messages in the forums of my interest alone? :-)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Talent
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Re: Mobile App for Xperia forum?

I think officialy there is no app as such...

pls wait

10 REPLIES 10
Talent
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

I think officialy there is no app as such...

pls wait

Forum Legend
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

I created an app some time ago which was intended for my own use but I did post details of it in the Xperia S section however find below details - Either click the image to download the app for installation at a later date or scan the QR code on your phone to download and install

Sonymobile.jpg

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

One time poster
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

can we put .srt file to movie player?.. bcos i want play movie on my phone but cant read srt file..
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

I think you need a special app for playing movies(vlc,mxplayer,bs player).However,here it is another thread.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

SonyMobile Forum App?

Hey everyone,

I'd like to assist here on my phone, but I'd rather have something more responsive and not contained in a browser. Is there an app that this forum can be attached too, like Tapatalk? Or is there an official app that I'm not seeing in the Plat Store?

Thanks guys,

Johnathan

Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

Re: SonyMobile Forum App?

I have moved the post here.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

@Thommo,

Good job with this app!

Does it store your username and password or will it forget it over time?

Also, I didn't see navigation to go to the next page... when I tap on View All at the bottom, it sends me away from the mobile version to the desktop version of the site. Was this intentional?

Forum Legend
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

Not sure what you mean - If I tap on Latest topics and view all then it does appear to be desktop mode but it's not and if you scroll to the bottom you can navigate to page 2 etc and you should also have a plus and minus sign for zoom functions

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Enthusiast
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

Can I use tapatalk for this forum?because suuport app can't upload images