account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Merging sony Accounts

SOLVED
AzE
Adviser
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Merging sony Accounts

Dear Sony Xperia (don't really) Care support Moderators,

Can i link or merge my accounts? I already Have sony accout and tried to login with my Facebook account with similar email with the sony account.
Can u give us this Option? Cuz i don't like multiple accounts. I also have gmail account that wanted to link, (which have my past products registered)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Re: Merging sony Accounts

We have been looking into that but at the moment its still under testing. We don't want to offer the option to merge accounts before we know that this can be done without losing any content.

4 REPLIES 4
Apprentice
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

And this is the other me.
One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Aaaaaannnnd... Me again.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

We have been looking into that but at the moment its still under testing. We don't want to offer the option to merge accounts before we know that this can be done without losing any content.

Highlighted
AzE
Adviser
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Ok, good to know.