account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Can't reply in forum

Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Can't reply in forum

For some reason I can't seem to find how to reply to comments others have replied to my post. I started a topic of 'What's in the updates' because I couldn't find a more detailed explanation of what was in each update. I wanted to reply saying that the latest update I received seems to have this problem solved. It was more of a praise to Sony for sorting this out and would like to know if others received the same, so I thought I would start another topic. (I have just noticed a little lock next to the post, what does this mean?)

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't reply in forum

@drummeruk2142

it means that the post it's locked as there are other similar posts on the same topic.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for replying! I guess It was more requested than I thought. I l am happy with the description with the latest update and I hope it's not just a one off.

Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@drummeruk2142

I totally agree

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)