account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Bluehaze account issue

SOLVED
Commissioner
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Bluehaze account issue

Dear whoever can sort this. 

I have had two accounts created, one is under the name of cobbler which is the one that is correct, the account that has the issue is named as Bluehaze, now when I post or reply to a post I'm getting an email notification for both, I only require an email relating to my cobbler account, the problem being that they both were created using the same email address, I am unable to unsubscribe for the Bluehaze as it wrongly informs me that I don't have access, can someone in the technical department help with this please?

Below is the message I receive when I try to unsubscribe for the Bluehaze account which I would like permanently deleted. 

Screenshot_20180625-141026.pngThis is a screenshot telling me that I do not have access to the Bluehaze account which actually was an account I wrongly created under the same email address as my correct account which is cobbler.

I get that message after I hit on unsubscribe from an email addressed to Bluehaze. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Re: Bluehaze account issue

Hi again @cobbler

This ongoing issue should now be fixed for you.

The bluehaze account has been removed.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

7 REPLIES 7
Commissioner
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Here is a screenshot of the email I'm receiving addressed to Bluehaze giving me an update addressed to Bluehaze informing me about cobbler which is me! And like I say I'm unable to unsubscribe from it as per first image. 

_20180625_143232.JPG

Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Hi again @cobbler

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.

Commissioner
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

@viridis wrote:

Hi again @cobbler

@Thanks @viridis

I'm sure that will sort it out, I think the images I put together helped to make it easier to understand, thanks again. 

Commissioner
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

@viridis 

Just to be curious I hit on the unsubscribe again for that Bluehaze email and this time I got an unexpected error, that's what I expected to see now that the account has been removed, this proves also that I shouldn't receive any further emails about Bluehaze, so thanks once again. 😊

Commissioner
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

@viridis

I noticed that my community email notifications had been switched off, was that to do with removing the Bluehaze account earlier. 

I've since turned them back on. 

Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

It could well be, it may be the case that turning off emails for bluehaze turned off cobblers as its the same email.

I believe it's all fine from now though.

Commissioner
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

@viridis wrote:

It could well be, it may be the case that turning off emails for bluehaze turned off cobblers as its the same email.

I believe it's all fine from now though.

@viridis 

Yeah, seems fine now. 

One thing I've noticed is that once I've posted or replied I am taken to a yellowish box saying Posted, and I tap on that to take me back into the thread.

I'm sure previously it took me directly into the thread.