account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Anybody know the ranking system grades?

SOLVED
Commissioner
Message 11 of 19
Message 11 of 19

Re: Anybody know the ranking system grades?

@drlmiles I do try and help when I can you know.
Sage
Message 12 of 19
Message 12 of 19

@ cobbler It's mentioned in the link I posted in my last message, but nowhere else that I could find on searching the forums

Emperor
Message 13 of 19
Message 13 of 19

@drlmiles 

the VIP title was given and displayed long ago, that's before the ranks above; now the VIP logo/icon doesn't appear anymore. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sage
Message 14 of 19
Message 14 of 19

@cobbler Sorry if in any way I unintentionally implied in my message that you didn't help - I know you have helped a lot here on the forum

Sage
Message 15 of 19
Message 15 of 19

@uliwooly wrote:

@drlmiles 

the VIP title was given and displayed long ago, that's before the ranks above; now the VIP logo/icon doesn't appear anymore. 

Ah, now I understand. It sounds like that bit of the forum software was never switched off when the new ranking system was instituted. I PMed Johan to ask about it, so hopefully he can cast more light on its current status - it sounds like it should be switched off now.

Commissioner
Message 16 of 19
Message 16 of 19

That's what I was referring to.
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 17 of 19
Message 17 of 19

Hi all,

Just in case you're wondering we made some changes to the back end of the forum system regarding users and permissions. Some of you may have received personal messages regarding rank or role. Never mind these, it was just a side effect of the changes made yesterday.

Everything should work as normal now.

If you have any questions regarding the ranking ladder don't hesitate to ask me. Slightly smiling Face

Message 18 of 19
Message 18 of 19

@drlmiles noticed this determined you to help around, keep up the good work.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Commissioner
Message 19 of 19
Message 19 of 19

Thanks Johan.