account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to Sony's Xperia™ in Business forum!

We discuss business related questions and share experiences of Sony smartphones and tablets at work

Click here to get the latest White Papers and information about business features and services.

business email signature with logo............

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

business email signature with logo............

Hello, I am trying to perfect the native android email application by applying my business signature that has my logo which is not copying and pasting into the signature settings properly.  I realize that this is probably something small that I am doing wrong, but I need someone to tell me how please to get the logo to copy/paste and if there is a special file format the logo has to be in before copying and pasting into the signature field.  I am saying that my signature without the logo will do me/my business no good, so I am up for any/all alternative suggestions as I would like to get this fixed throughout the night tonight.  Please email me direct as I am deaf.  Thank you much.

1 REPLY 1
Adept
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: business email signature with logo............

Hi, 

I'm aware this is a late answer still... have youbtried uploadin your logo on your host or somewhere and just copy/paste the link of the logo?

Best toughts