account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to Sony's Xperia™ in Business forum!

We discuss business related questions and share experiences of Sony smartphones and tablets at work

Click here to get the latest White Papers and information about business features and services.

Xperia Z5 - Exchange mail & calendar, don't sync after latest system opdate

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 11 of 19
Message 11 of 19

Re: Xperia Z5 - Exchange mail & calendar, don't sync after latest system opdate

Hi and thanks for your reply.

We're running on Exchange. And I've tried both with and without WiFi, so no difference there.

Droopy
Sony Xperia Support
Message 12 of 19
Message 12 of 19

Would it be possible for you to try if the same thing happens with another account on this server?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Inhabitant
Message 13 of 19
Message 13 of 19

Hi there.

Thanks for putting me in the 'spotlight'. I've now found the problem, and it's only about 40 cm from my screen..:-)

After the latest update the APN was changed back to deafault(which happens all the time, I know), and I had forgotten change the APN

So there are no issues with the System update, with regards to this issue.

Droopy
Sony Xperia Support
Message 14 of 19
Message 14 of 19

Glad to hear that it's working now Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 15 of 19
Message 15 of 19

I have the same problem. On another thread Sony did the same reply. The person withe problem eventually says they had to hard reset the mb and then it all worked again but I dont want to have to do that (and should not have to if Sony had thought about it when writing the upgrade). I have asked what else they recommend and am awaiting a reply. Over to you Sony.
Visitor
Message 16 of 19
Message 16 of 19

What is APN?
Sony Xperia Support
Message 17 of 19
Message 17 of 19

@Mynci

APN is the internet settings for the mobile operator you use. You can find them under Settings -> More -> Mobile networks -> Access Point Names. If you are unsure if you have the correct settings here, please contact the mobile operator you use to make sure you have correct settings.

Visitor
Message 18 of 19
Message 18 of 19

@RM6 wrote:
This is a shame for Sony, no one is replying??!!! Why we need to know what's the solution??

I've tried to delete the account, restart the phone, and then recreate the account - but i only get the message unable to contact the server.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 19 of 19
Message 19 of 19

Not closely related to the issue, but it solved my very similar problem with contacts sync:

Contact option was not listed in Android's (v.6.0.1, Marshmallow) Settings / Accounts / Google sync menu.The problem was that the Contacts Sync application had no access right to my contacts.

To fix this, I switched the Settings / Apps / Gear icon / App permissions / Contacts / Google Contacts Sync toggle.After that it started to sync, but I got the same 'Sync is currently experiencing problems'.

It turned out that I exceeded the Google API call limit for the day, so after 24 hours it synced successfully.

To figure out what the problem exactly was I connected my phone through USB to my PC, enabled debugging on the phone, used the adb logcat command from the Android SDK and examined the errors/exceptions in that log. This way you can get to the bottom of your calendar issue as well.

shareit https://get-vidmateapk.com