account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to Sony's Xperia™ in Business forum!

We discuss business related questions and share experiences of Sony smartphones and tablets at work

Click here to get the latest White Papers and information about business features and services.

Outlook app on Sony Xperia XZ1 does not show certificate which has been delivered by MDM

Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Outlook app on Sony Xperia XZ1 does not show certificate which has been delivered by MDM

Dear all,

i have problem with my Xperia XZ1 and company outlook. Outlook app on Sony Xperia XZ1 does not show certificate which has been delivered by MDM was Outlook app on Sony Xperia XZ1 does not show certificate whicyh has been delivered by MDM.

I try this, byt same resultm certificate not see choose outlook screen.

Allow the device has been enrolled in MDM and has received the user certificate profile, when logging into Outlook, the certificate is not listed.

1. Device has been factory reset multiple times with the same result
2. Device enrols OK into AirWatch (VMWare Workspace One)
3. Certificates are delivered and installed, and are a visible in phone Settings > Security
4. Outlook and Intune Company Portal apps are installed from the AirWatch App Catalog
5. User logs into Outlook (AD userID and password) but no certificate is listed (certificate is required by Azure/O365)

Supporting information
Device: Sony G8341 (Xperia XZ1)
Android version: 9.0.0 

On all other mobile devices (Like samsung, Huawei... / android phones) thi working well without any problems.

Thanks
Robert

Screenshot_20190924-173308.pngScreenshot_20190925-115308.pngScreenshot_20190925-115317.png

1 REPLY 1
One time poster
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Outlook app on Sony Xperia XZ1 does not show certificate which has been delivered by MDM

Hello,

I have the same issue with a Sony Xperia XA2.

I can confirm that this is a Sony issue as I succesfully logged in using Samsung, Motorola and LG devices.

Sony, would you please be so kind to look into the certificate store issue on your mobiles?

Android Pie 9.0

Thanks!