account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to Sony's Xperia™ in Business forum!

We discuss business related questions and share experiences of Sony smartphones and tablets at work

Click here to get the latest White Papers and information about business features and services.

Exchange Task account disappears on Marshmallow

SOLVED
Sony Xperia Support
Message 11 of 18
Message 11 of 18

Re: Exchange Task account disappears on Marshmallow

@andiling @Kielny

I got information today that this will be fixed in an upcoming software update.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 12 of 18
Message 12 of 18

Today I've got an uptade but nothing has changed.
Inhabitant
Message 13 of 18
Message 13 of 18

The most recent version (32.2.A.0.253) which is rolling out for about three weeks depending on your carrier/country does not include the fix yet...

Sony Xperia Support
Message 14 of 18
Message 14 of 18

It will be included in an upcoming software updated. I do however not have information on when it is planned to be released.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 15 of 18
Message 15 of 18

Dear Sony Xperia Support!

I still have the same problem.

Android 6.0.1

Build: 23.5.A.1.291

What should I do?

Best regards

Subka

One time poster
Message 16 of 18
Message 16 of 18

Since there was no improvement on Android 6 and today update to 7.0 shows up I was hoping that it will be solved now, but nothing has changed in that matter.

Inhabitant
Message 17 of 18
Message 17 of 18

I'm a bit surprised that the issue is not fixed a year later... despite Sony marked this thread as solved and promised an update.

At the moment I do not own a Xperia. I hope Sony will come back one day to what they have been. I'm still following their news, though.

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 18 of 18
Message 18 of 18

@andiling wrote:

Yes, the mailserver is Kerio   filezilla uc browser rufus  Connect 9.0.2 (newest) and firmware is 32.1.A.1.185 (installed today, problem persists).

If I can provide any further information, pls let me know.

If I can provide any further information, pls let me know.