account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to Sony's Xperia™ in Business forum!

We discuss business related questions and share experiences of Sony smartphones and tablets at work

Click here to get the latest White Papers and information about business features and services.

Contact Sync only one-way (Active sync)

Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Contact Sync only one-way (Active sync)

Hello,

we are using Office365 for our e-mail and the stock e-mail and contacts app. Sync with office365 is using active sync. Everything is working, expect contact sync is only one way (Server to phone). Is there any fix for that problem?

Best

4 REPLIES 4
Pioneer
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Contact Sync only one-way (Active sync)

I'm afraid you have to dive into settings yourself.

Goto settings and type sync

You will see

- Accounts and synchronisation as well as a few guidelines below that line.

Read it and see where the missing link is in your setup.Screenshot_20171227-220422.png

Oh Sony, how you have grown!

These Support tips in Settings have appeared lately and I want to give a compliment to the developers for such an addition.

Great!

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I never noticed those tips, they are nice. However, they don't offer a solution. I have setup ActiveSync and the Contact sync as described, and it is working, but only one-way. New account created on the phone and changes made to existing accounts are not synced back to the server (I have selected the proper saving location for the newly created account)

Rookie
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5