account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Z5 Compact Calendar errors

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Z5 Compact Calendar errors

Hi I have a 1 day old z5 compact out the box I have updated all the software and keep getting an error message Unfortunately , Calendar Storage has stopped , if I try and open Calendar it says Unfortunately Calendar stopped? any ideas on how to get this sorted?

4 REPLIES 4
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Z5 Compact Calendar errors

Hi,

Have you added any events in your calendar or do you sync with any account that you've added? I suggest that you go to Settings > Apps > The tab "All" > Calendar > Clear data > Go back to the tab All and tap Calendar storage > Clear data. Restart the phone and try to open the calendar again.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi Have tried this 3 times now , can have anything to do with an SD card that I put in which came from my Blackberry ?

Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Could you try to turn off all the connections to internet such as Wi-Fi and/or mobile data. When this is done, clear data for Calendar storage and Calendar once again. Without turning on Wi-Fi/mobile data, open the calendar application to see if  you can open it.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I've had the same problem... And a basic functioning calendar is essential for me (and not an unreasonably high expectation of a smartphone!). If I carry out the actions suggested, will I lose all my transferred Calendar content?