account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xperia Calendar

Adept
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia Calendar

Is Xperia Calendar replaced by Google Calendar in Sony Xperia XA1? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Regular
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia Calendar

I think new xperia phones all get Google Calendar. The E5 also has the Google calendar app. They should have give an update to devices with xperia cal to replace it with Google's app. The xperia app on my Z3 is full with annoying  bugs. Missing events on sync, 0 minutes reminders, UI problems etc. It wasn't updated since 2016.

Adept
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks Rocketmann. I thought that Xperia Calendar was replaced by Google Calendar but would like some reply from Xperia support staff for a official confirmation Xperia Calendar has been replaced by Google Calendar.

Apprentice
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Yes it seems, but i dontlike google calendar. Xperia calendar was perfect and eazy.