account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Unfortunately. Exchange service has stopped!

Highlighted
Genius
Message 11 of 19
Message 11 of 19

Re: Unfortunately. Exchange service has stopped!

Hi @AshiD

Perhaps these links can be useful for you in this case:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/outlook/to-go

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z3-Compact/Unfortunately-Exchange-Service-Stopped/m-p/963908#M8...

I'm at disposal for any question.

"We can have anything we want on life, if we just help others to found what they need” - Ebelsain Villegas
Visitor
Message 12 of 19
Message 12 of 19

This is just a work around! What is the use of having a Sony handset is the inbuilt features don't work!!
Imagine I am talking just about an inbuilt aap creating problem!
This is understandable is I would have been talking about some third party application!
I can't but this
I have been using Sony for such a long time now and getting such poor support is just so annoying!!
Visitor
Message 13 of 19
Message 13 of 19

I'm very unhappy with the support! I don't know
But this is so not unacceptable
Genius
Message 14 of 19
Message 14 of 19

Hi @AshiD

Please, try running scanpst.exe in Windows (part of Outlook) which will detect and fix errors in the Outlook PST file. Then chose again Settings -> Apps -> All -> Email -> Clear Data to remove all emails on the device. Then reset the sync to push and unchecked and checked calendars, mail and contacts with sync set to 1 week, if the same exchange error appears, switched to sync last 3 days. I'm at disposal for any question.

"We can have anything we want on life, if we just help others to found what they need” - Ebelsain Villegas
Visitor
Message 15 of 19
Message 15 of 19

Am I supposed to try this in my laptop?
Genius
Message 16 of 19
Message 16 of 19

Hi @AshiD

The scanpst.exe is an executable file for Windows OS, which you run in your laptop.

Visitor
Message 17 of 19
Message 17 of 19

I'll try it out tomorrow Slightly smiling Face
Thanks for trying
Visitor
Message 18 of 19
Message 18 of 19

Fingers crossed! Hope this works
Genius
Message 19 of 19
Message 19 of 19

Hi @AshiD

You are welcome, we are here to help.