account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Stock Calendar Date Error on version 14.3.A.1.2

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

Stock Calendar Date Error on version 14.3.A.1.2

Please see image attachement for the month of October, and see where there are two instances of 25th October, the thing is if I tap on the date it corrects itself at the bottom, but the column DAY remains the same. I have tried clearing cache etc no joy.

Screenshot_2015-11-01-12-49-15.png

11 REPLIES 11
Commissioner
Message 2 of 12
Message 2 of 12

Re: Stock Calendar Date Error on version 14.3.A.1.2

Is it safe to disable the stock Calendar app and then use the Google calendar application?
Emperor
Message 3 of 12
Message 3 of 12

@cobbler'

It is safe

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Commissioner
Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

I'd be interested to know if any other user of the same phone and calendar version experiences the same issue?
Commissioner
Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

I'm using Google calendar and disabled the phone's stock app because it doesn't seem to be able to display correct information whilst in portrait mode.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

@cobbler What phone model do you have and which Android version does it have (Settings > About phone)?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Commissioner
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

Sony Xperia Z1C using Android Kitkat 4.4.4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

From what I have seen this does not occur in later versions of the Calendar app.

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Commissioner
Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

@Christofer

How does one replace with a later version?
Sony Xperia Support
Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

You would have to update your phone to a newer software version. Do you have any available updates if you go to Settings > About phone > Software update?