account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Setting up email

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Setting up email

I cannot send emails using the default email application in my Z3 compact. Would like to ask for help on the options to choose for the email settings as well as the other information needed. I get this error when creating an account: connection error 534-5.7.14

Thank you
2 REPLIES 2
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Setting up email

Are you using a WiFi connection?
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Setting up email

Hi tinong9,

Welcome to the community,

That error message generally means that the email account may not have been verified or need to be re-verified, I would suggest checking the email account via a web browser and make sure that it does need to be verified.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.