account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Outlook calendar and sync

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Outlook calendar and sync

Outlook calendar does not synchronize with my Xperia xz

3 REPLIES 3
Apprentice
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Outlook calendar and sync

To properly sync Outlook calendar you should use either Outlook 365 or Outlook.com cloud. This will enable your Xperia XZ and PC to communicate with each other. If you don't like using

If you don't like using cloud for your sensitive data, try using specialized software called Akruto. This software can sync everything from Outlook via Wi-Fi router. Here's a link.

As for native software, I think its latest version has no support for syncing calendars between your phone and Outlook.

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi Mick7

I have the same question. Did you manage to sort it?

Regards

Mo

Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@mrabie wrote:

Hi Mick7

I have the same question. Did you manage to sort it?

Regards

Mo

There's several sign in servers for Microsoft.

Take a quick look at the pinned topic, I think I listed them there

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.