account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

No notification for email folders

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

No notification for email folders

Hi
I have set several folders in my exchange activesync mailbox to be automatically synced. I however do not get a notification beep when emails arrive in these folders . Am I missing something?
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: No notification for email folders

Indeed, I have similar problem. I've been getting gmail notification with my Z5, but since yesterday I haven't had any notifications for incoming emails. I didn't change any settings at all. I've checked all the settings again based on the Sony manual and found all right. Very frustrating. HELP PLEASE. 

Highlighted
Zad
Rookie
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: No notification for email folders

Hi. Anybody else experiencing this. I believe that this is ashortcoming in the email app...