account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Invisible past calendar entries

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Invisible past calendar entries

My calendar entries will only be found two weeks after the date they were to happen, then they are removed from my calendar. I want to be able to go back and see past events many months or years back in time. Is it a setting somewhere that doesn't allow my phone to show all registered entries? I have downloaded various calendar apps as well, with the same problem on all. This makes me think the problem is my phone. Is it? 

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Invisible past calendar entries

@Kissann

Boot the phone in safe mode > check your calendar and report back.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)