account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Feature Request for email & calendar

Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Feature Request for email & calendar

The email and calendar apps are nearly perfect and fully compatible with my organization's IT policy. But there are a few features missing.

Calendar

An easier way to get to tasks, perhaps a dedicated tasks app?

notes feature in the calendar that can be protected

Email

Support for alias address (runbox as example)

Full PGP encryption support

The beauty about your software is that it's so robust you rarely have to download 3rd party apps. This is especially true for your small apps. Please consider adding these features so I can get rid of K9 and Personal Informant apps.

2 REPLIES 2
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Feature Request for email & calendar

@brave,

Thank you for your feedback we really appreciate your input Slightly smiling Face

In the meantime, as you are likely already aware, there are third party apps from places such as the Google Play Store that may contain the functionality you need.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Feature Request for email & calendar

Old thread I know, but can we please get PGP encryption support along with inline support as well? Slightly smiling Face