account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

E-mail notification bar "mark as read" doesn't work

Rookie
Message 21 of 26
Message 21 of 26

Re: E-mail notification bar "mark as read" doesn't work

After three software update on my Z5 Premium the email app still have this bug. I can confirm that the "Mark as read" function worked for one time after the last firmware update and then automatically turn to Delete. It used to work great on the first firmware of the Z5P. Please fix this because it is extremely useful. 

Visitor
Message 22 of 26
Message 22 of 26

This issue still persists in October. I just purchased Xperia X and I have this problem. It does not let me to mark as read email notifications. The only option is to delete them. However, I did not have this problem on my previous Xperia Z2 with Marshmallow.

One time poster
Message 23 of 26
Message 23 of 26

I too have this exact problem. Updated OS on my Xperia Z5C and have lost the (exceptionally useful) 'Mark as Read' option from the notification bar.

Extremely disappointed.
One time poster
Message 24 of 26
Message 24 of 26

No fix yet for this bug ! It's really annoying
Visitor
Message 25 of 26
Message 25 of 26

I annoyingly have this same issue as well. I am using the Xperia Z5 Premium E6883

Visitor
Message 26 of 26
Message 26 of 26

I can confirm, that FOR ME the issue was fixed after updating to Nougat on Xperia X. Thank you!