account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Can't edit events in calendar

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Can't edit events in calendar

Setting up my new Sony Xperia X Compact. I synched my calendar events from my old Samsung Galaxy Light. The same events are also in my Google Calendar. In my old Galaxy Light I could edit the events either from the Google Calendar online or from the Calendar app on the phone. 99% of the time I used my phone.

Problem is, on my new Xperia X Compact, I can't edit imported events. The edit button is there, but it only lets me change certain things like which calendar the event is part of. I can't edit either the time of the event or the event text. This is really important functionality loss for me. May be a deal breaker. Can anyone tell me how to get around this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can't edit events in calendar

February 7:  Why can I not edit calendar events today? I am signed in to my google account. If I try to edit anything in the calendar I am dumped out to a google page. This was not case yesterday. Has there been some change to the calendar app??

Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can't edit events in calendar

there's possibly some bugs for the calendar app at the moment, and the developers have been notified.

I'll check back here when there is progress on a new calendar build and release

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.