account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Can't delete calendar default reminder

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Can't delete calendar default reminder

I am having trouble with the google calendar since upgrading to lollipop. In settings I can change the default reminder to none, but every time I put a new entry in there's always a reminder time that I can't delete. I don't need a reminder for all my entries...
4 REPLIES 4
Adviser
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can't delete calendar default reminder

I'm having the same issue. 

I change the settings to say "No reminder" as default, and yet, it always defaults to 10 minutes. It's really freaking annoying

Mo Jiwa
One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Yup. This is very, very annoying.
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

This happens only with Google Calenar and not the default Xperia Calendar?

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

That is exactly my problem!

In the old version there was the option to choose "no reminder" this is not available anymore and would make very much sense though!

Has Sony looked into that or do they have any advice?

Best regards,

Shelly-07