account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Calendar notifications

SOLVED
Regular
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Calendar notifications

I have just purchased a Z3 compact and are still finding my way around it. I really like it. A feature on my previous phone (Nokia) I really liked was having the next calendar event shown on the home screen. Is there any way to do this on Z3?

Also a feature on my wife's Samsung phone is repeating sound for new text message until acknowledged. Will Z3 do this? Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Calendar notifications

@opalloyd

You could add a calendar widget to the homescreen, if you are referrring to the lockscreen, just add the appointment to the calendar and the day of, you will get a notification.

You will need a different app to do so.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

@opalloyd

You could add a calendar widget to the homescreen, if you are referrring to the lockscreen, just add the appointment to the calendar and the day of, you will get a notification.

You will need a different app to do so.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Regular
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the quick reply. Just what I wanted - thank you.

Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@opalloyd

Anytime