account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Calendar does not sync with holidays

Adept
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Calendar does not sync with holidays

First calendar used to sync with holidays,it does not shows any local holidays even if click if all the email id or single email id or no email id, now it does not sync,how to do it.

4 REPLIES 4
One time poster
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Calendar not showing holidays

Xperia calendar is not showing 2018 public holidays. 2017 holidays show up without any issues.

Highlighted
Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: Calendar not showing holidays

@Olivermolnar23 wrote:

Xperia calendar is not showing 2018 public holidays. 2017 holidays show up without any issues.

https://youtu.be/OloLXYJyjm8

Screenshot_20180121-120730.pngScreenshot_20180121-120746.pngScreenshot_20180121-120740.pngScreenshot_20180121-120735.png

I can confirm there's a display bug

I'm going to escalate this to see if it's been logged

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/E-mail-Calendar/Calendar-not-showing-holidays/m-p/1295302#M2180
Visitor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Re: Calendar does not sync with holidays

Try this, first install Google calendar and then set your region for national holiday then uninstall it if you want and then see your Xperia calendar 

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Re: Calendar does not sync with holidays

Yes, it works. As soon as I set holidays in google calendar, they show up in xperia calendar, too. However, if I later change the country or want to remove the holidays, I have to do it in google calendar again, otherwise it will not sync in xperia calendar. Seems I have to keep google calendar, if I ever want to adjust it again.