account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Calendar app do not sync facebook birthdays

Rookie
Message 1 of 15
Message 1 of 15

Calendar app do not sync facebook birthdays

Hello,
I'm having a issue with my Xperia T3.
Not very long ago I could see facebook birthdays in Google calendar app (new app).
Currently, spite Xperia with Facebook is well defined, and even facebook app is synced for download all information about contacts, I cannot see birthdays only events.
In the app that comes with mobile it appears, after a while... In sunrise app also do not appears...
This is strange, and I already tried to sync again, several times, erased app with autosync on and off, and even put original definitions...
Result is always the same... Do not appears birthdays in calendar.
Can you help me?
14 REPLIES 14
Emperor
Message 2 of 15
Message 2 of 15

Re: Calendar app do not sync facebook birthdays

Check the calemdar settings and report back, also, you might want to try Google calendar app.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 15
Message 3 of 15

I'm using Google calendar app... And settings are correct. In calendar app appears, after some time (strange thing is that seems that same contract picture is there), however in Google calendar do not show.
Emperor
Message 4 of 15
Message 4 of 15

How about on the preloaded calendar app?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 5 of 15
Message 5 of 15

100% working
Emperor
Message 6 of 15
Message 6 of 15

So the preloaded calendar works but not Google's calendar?

Emperor
Message 7 of 15
Message 7 of 15

You might want to contact Google calendar devs with this issue

Rookie
Message 8 of 15
Message 8 of 15

Yes, already have done that also!

Thanks for your support.

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 9 of 15
Message 9 of 15

Keep us updated

Rookie
Message 10 of 15
Message 10 of 15

Cannot Sync Facebook birthday data in Calendar

Can anybody help me regarding synchronising Facebook birthdays in mobile's default calendar?? Earlier this used to update via Xperiaa with Facebook...but now it doesn't seem to support.. Only google calendar n phone calendar is updated.