account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Built-in calendar app not showing all my Google calendars

SOLVED
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Built-in calendar app not showing all my Google calendars

Hello everyone. I have an Xperia Z1 Compact running Lollipop and I have a problem with the built-in calendar app. I recently created another calendar in my Google account, so I wanted it to be synched with the app, but instead only my old calendar is displayed, even though that calendar is in the same Google account. Is there a way to fix this? Or does the built-in app only supports one calendar per account?

Thanks a lot in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Built-in calendar app not showing all my Google calendars

Hi,

You may need to enable synchronization of this calendar using Googles own calendar app first. You can download it from Google Play.

In this app, go to Settings, tap the new calendar and then enable "Sync".

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

4 REPLIES 4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

You may need to enable synchronization of this calendar using Googles own calendar app first. You can download it from Google Play.

In this app, go to Settings, tap the new calendar and then enable "Sync".

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Thanks a lot! That did the trick 👍
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Glad to hear that Slightly smiling Face

Commissioner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

So is there a chance to bring back the option to enable sync for other calendars in stock sony calender app?

Greetings,

SirRobin