account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

All events from my calendar disappeared

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

All events from my calendar disappeared

Hi,

I have had an Xperia Z3 for a few months now and this never happened before:

I was adding an event and when I choose to save it, I don't understand what I did wrong or what happened, but suddenly all my other events were gone. Only this last one I created is still there. 

I already tried to activate and deactivate my other calendars, but it seems that that's not the problem.

Could anyonde pleeease help me??? :/

Tks 

5 REPLIES 5
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: All events from my calendar disappeared

Hi,

That sounds strange. Did you save your events to any account such as Google or did you save them locally? If you saved your events to Google, you could if you find the events here:
https://www.google.com/calendar

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I'm not that good with electronics and I had an Iphone before this... So I didn't knew that there was a Google Calendar, but thanks for the tipp!

Either way, I just checked it and it's not there... And I know for sure that I didn't erase it all. It happened just as I described Slightly frowning Face

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Unfortunately, I cannot say how your events has disappeared. But if you have made sure that all the calendars are visible but you still cannot see your events, it sounds like they are gone and nothing that you can get back if they were saved locally.

In this case, I can only suggest that you save your upcoming events at your Google-account or another account to make sure that they are backed up.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Adviser
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Out of curiousity, are you running 5.1.1? I've had issues with my calendar as well and it seems as though I fixed it. Refer to my post https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/E-mail-Calendar/Half-of-my-calendar-events-gone/m-p/1029771#U1029771 and see if there's anything there that might help you.

Keep me updated as I'm curious to know how it will turn out for you. Best of luck.

Rookie
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi...

It's running 5.1.1, and I already tried to find my events and was unsuccessfull. I read your post but I'm not good with electronics and I don't want to risk losing everything haha

So I will have to try this google calendar and hope for the best. This was also the first time I became disappointed with this cellphone Slightly frowning Face

Thanks for the tips, eitherway Winking Face