account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

What do you think about alway on display?

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

What do you think about alway on display?

I would really like if Sony adds alway on display in their Xperia software. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: What do you think about alway on display?

Samsung S7 edge has OLED display my friend and not LCD. Samsung has been using LED display since long time in their devices now.

Pardeep Singh
3 REPLIES 3
Apprentice
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Sony should introduce an OLED Display in phone first and then they should think about providing always on display. Always on feature in a LCD panel would be a real battery eater.

Pardeep Singh
Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Yeah sir it's all true, but what do you think about S7 edge. It provides always on display with regular LCD display. I think always on display is very helpful in the night used as a desk clock without clicking any button. 😊

Apprentice
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Samsung S7 edge has OLED display my friend and not LCD. Samsung has been using LED display since long time in their devices now.

Pardeep Singh