account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

Display ,camera,screen ,processor

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Display ,camera,screen ,processor

Sony being supplier of camera for many smartphones I think they have good hardware but need to develop software and make it user friendly.

Display is first thing to strike in a smartphone I think they need to go for a infinity display or a display with less bezel and more screen to body ratio as for colour and saturation they have 4k hdr which is one of the best

Design wise I think they satisfy me.

Processors many phones in INR15000-20000 are having processor which has less power when compared to other competitors I think they need improve it 

They need to release more new mid range phones

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Display ,camera,screen ,processor

Great inputs @Keerthivasan!

you can visit https://blogs.sonymobile.com/?rl=global-en to know some information regarding the changes in design and other trivia regarding sony devices.

as far as i know they have achieved the less bezels on the side with Xperia XA2 ultra (and simillar models). however the top and bottom bezels can only be shrunked so much to accomodate the dual stereo speakers.

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
1 REPLY 1
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Display ,camera,screen ,processor

Great inputs @Keerthivasan!

you can visit https://blogs.sonymobile.com/?rl=global-en to know some information regarding the changes in design and other trivia regarding sony devices.

as far as i know they have achieved the less bezels on the side with Xperia XA2 ultra (and simillar models). however the top and bottom bezels can only be shrunked so much to accomodate the dual stereo speakers.

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling