account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

Choose this advice for the xz4

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Choose this advice for the xz4

I been expecting some good mobile from sony. Which is perfect in every way today when i looked at the newz i saw a xz4 leak. Here even now they have a almost big bezels. And the design is not so attractive at least in the leak not sure about the orginal phone. At this time of in display finger print there is no such option. And almost tge same old boxy design which was a trend at a time. But sony now times have changed its time for the curves. I am uttery disappointed by the new design. If you want the mobile bussiness in good shape you guys must put on some great innovation like the huawei did in the mate 20 pro. NB:i hate huawei. So i am begging please make it good