account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

Add previous Xperia Live Wallpapers

Commissioner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Add previous Xperia Live Wallpapers

Suggestion to add previous wallpapers would be a nice node to the lifetime previous Xperia users. To prevent bloat-ware it would be an optional download. Link out to "a clock" because it's so cool. I want the option to "Upload your own" Live Wallpaper with the prevalence of Snapchat it's a great way to personalize my own screen.

Here is a photoshop I created just as a mock-up idea. Or you can make it horizontal-style like how the new Xperia Home is set up.

Sony Live Wallpapers.jpgMockup photoshop

Screenshot_20170703-150407.png"a clock" style to download

1 REPLY 1
Commissioner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Add previous Xperia Live Wallpapers

You are competing against the Google Pixel 2, and their Wallpaper selection is quite varied with satellite mapping. nexus2cee_beach1.gif