account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Replacing battery in Sony Ericsson K770i

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Replacing battery in Sony Ericsson K770i

I want to replace battery in my phone Sony Ericsson K770i, but I can't find the official dealers that selling battery BST-38 or any information about checking if the battery is original.

How I can check: the battery original or fake?

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Replacing battery in Sony Ericsson K770i

Hi @Hahgozoh, welcome to our forum!

This is a bit tricky to answer as the device is no longer in the support scope and you will have to trust the seller of the battery that it is an original one. It may be hard to get a hold of an original one after so many years though, just keep that in mind.

If you plan on buying it online, you can always check the reputation of the seller and see what other customers have said, as most sites allow buyers to leave a comment.

I hope that helps a bit!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.