account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

not satisfied with sony xz premium camera

One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

not satisfied with sony xz premium camera

why is it that when i tried this xz premium on one of sony store in Philippines the camera is so good... But after buying it i am not that happy with the camera? or maybe im just used to iPhones camera... camera is not that good unless theres a good lightning.. the saturation is very obvious... 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Talent
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: not satisfied with sony xz premium camera

Sony XZP under low light conditions is not very good at all.

However under normal lighting its very good, i dont have a problem with it and photos are MUCH less saturated than a Sammy phone. Perhaps you have set the display to vibrant?

Emperor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

@itsmejun @GilgameshUK

Take a look at this guide Xperia Tutorial Photography

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Talent
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Thanks very much

However I know hot to use the Sony Camera properly. The fact still remains is that it is not as good at low-light conditions, needs RAW file support (btw I REVIEW computer hardware for a living,. was one of team that designed the ABIT IP35 PRO motherboard , DFI Lanparty P45 DK UK T3RS X58 UT and the P55 DK Lanparty boards) and less obtrusive autosharpening.

Sony please credit us with intelligence and LET us do any additional sharpening in software if need be- or at least add it as option in hardware=no sharpening or sharpenSlightly smiling Face

cheers anyway

Gilgameshuk

Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

(btw I REVIEW computer hardware for a living,. was one of team that designed the ABIT IP35 PRO motherboard , DFI Lanparty P45 DK UK T3RS X58 UT and the P55 DK Lanparty boards) 

Oh yah, well my dad can beat up your dad, nah, nah-nah, nah, nah---nah. :smileysmileywink:

Look, you are very late to the game here...all your concerns and complaints have been voiced (well typed) many times over, and over, and over, and over......

Sony is NOT going to do any of the things people have been asking for. They are putting out new phones and you can rest assured they are not going to invest the resources that are needed to implement all the things people want. Nothing to see here...please move on.