account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

camera image flip

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

camera image flip

anyone know when sony will fix the camera software

images taken are always flipped / mirror why is the option to flip image or turn off not there???!?!?!!

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: camera image flip

@Kay34

Are you referring to the front facing camera? if you are, that's the way it's supposed to work 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

hi yes front camera. you would prefer the image to be saved the same way it shows you on screen. it can certainly be turned off so it does not mirror image

i have seen this feature in other phones i have owned. images should save they way they are shown on screen otherwise whats the point?

Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Kay34

don't forget to send your feedback to Sony >>> Local support

I'll escalate this but do send your feedback and in the mean time you can use other apps to flip the images. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)