account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

camera freeze while taking video

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

camera freeze while taking video

i found a strange problem with my Xperia Z5, and i've been lookin for an answer trough the whole world and can't find the right one. so here is my problem. when i go to camera, taking picture wheter in manual or superior auto, everything just fine. every single feature like focus, flash, zoom etc all works fine. BUT, when i move to the taking video section, the display just freeze. i ca'nt even touch the red button for taking video. when i go back to the superior auto and manual, it just work normally again. another strange thing is, when i use third party app for taking video, it's just work normally even in all resolution like 4K. why is this happen??

For your information, i'm using Z5 singapore single sim, no SD card inserted, and i've tried some other firmware but still happen. hope someone can help me with this. i don't know what the problem i. if i say it's hardware related, it shouldn't work with third party app right?

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: camera freeze while taking video

Could you test it in >>> safe mode

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)